UBS in Saudi Arabia
UBS is a global firm providing financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients. We are present in all major financial centers and have offices in over 50 countries.
UBS Saudi Arabia offers wealth management and investment banking services and is licensed by The Saudi Capital Market Authority under licence number 08113-37.
About UBS Saudi Arabia
UBS Saudi Arabia, a subsidiary of UBS AG, is authorized and regulated by the Capital Market Authority to conduct securities business under license number 08113-37 dated 4 Rajab 1429H (corresponding to 7 July 2008) and has a commencement date of 19 Rajab 1430H (corresponding to 12 July 2009) for the following securities business activities:
- dealing as agent (except in the Saudi Arabian stock market),
- managing client portfolios,
- advising, and
- custody of securities.
UBS Saudi Arabia deals in all international markets (through its affiliates within the UBS AG Group), with the exception of the local stock market in Saudi Arabia and stock markets in sanctioned countries by the United Nations.
UBS Saudi Arabia is a Saudi closed joint stock company incorporated in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a paid capital of 110,000,000 Saudi Riyals under commercial register number 1010257812 having its registered office at Tatweer Towers, P.O. Box 75724, Riyadh 11588, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
UBS Saudi Arabia is owned 99.96% by UBS Saudi Arabia Holding Limited (an entity 100% owned by UBS AG), 0.01% by S.G. Securities U.K. Limited, 0.01% by S.G. Warburg and Company Limited, 0.01% by UBS A.G. and 0.01% by UBS U.K. Holding Limited.
The registered address of the majority shareholder, UBS Saudi Arabia Holding Limited, is: 227 Elgin Avenue, P.O. Box 852, George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, British West Indies.
Products and services
UBS Saudi Arabia is a subsidiary company of UBS AG. The two business groups of UBS AG carry out business in Saudi Arabia through UBS Saudi Arabia:
provides services to corporate and institutional clients with expert advice, innovative solutions and outstanding execution for both simple and complex transactions.
provides financial services to wealthy clients. It includes a full range of wealth management services from asset management to estate planning and corporate finance advice.
Annual Reports 2018
- Annual Audit Report and Audited Financial Statements for Y2018
- Board of Directors’ Annual Report for 2018
- Basel III Disclosures for 2018
Annual Reports 2017
- Annual Audit Report and Audited Financial Statements for Y2017
- Board of Directors’ Annual Report for 2017
- Basel III Disclosures for 2017
Annual Reports 2016
- Annual Audit Report and Audited Financial Statements for Y2016
- Annual Board Report for Y2016
- Basel III Disclosures for Y2016
Annual Reports 2015
- Annual Audit Report and Audited Financial Statements for Y2015
- Annual Board Report for Y2015
- Basel III Disclosures for Y2015